Love Nymphs (Erotiads)Edit
- They must have been created/born after the Trojan War.
- They CANNOT be created from fallen shape-shifters, or in any other way, aside from existing Erotiads, which will have their histories tweaked to fit. They can only be made from a romantic bond by an existing erotiad. They would be weakened by tension between the couple, and it would effect their mood. Once the couple is broken up, the erotiad dies, with the exception of a deceased partner / couple, in which case the erotiad would start to have mood swings, as well as have her powers slightly weakened.
- Second Generation erotiads (non-elder) cannot create other love nymphs until they reach the time of death of their source-couple. The more they create, the fewer mood swings they have and the more power they regain.
- They can cause anyone of the opposite gender to be, at least slightly, attracted to them; they also attract people of the same gender that consider themselves gay or lesbian.
- They have the ability to alter and control clothes and makeup.
- When they sing, they can inspire love to bloom in those around them, as long as those feelings were already there to begin with. Their song can also calm unruly crowds.
- They have a telepathic/empathetic connection with nature and other nymphs
- As they are nymphs they do not age, remaining eternally young.
- They have a minor ability to sway a person’s feelings, causing them to feel a slight amount of love for another person; the final choice to act on the love is, however, out of their control.
- They can infuse magic into their words and ‘charm-speak’ another into doing their will or revealing a secret to them; the person will remain under the control of the charm-speak for a few minutes or until control is relinquished
- They can alter their appearance for short periods of time, the more they do to alter their appearance, and the longer they maintain the appearance, the more energy it drains.
- They can turn into a dove, the longer they stay in this form, the more energy it drains
- They can sense romance and love
- They tend to be hopeless romantics
- The ability to speak French as it is "the language of love"
- They tend to be fiercely loyal to their loved ones, friends and family.
First Generation Love NymphsEdit
- First generation love nymphs are more powerful than the second generation
- When romances are stable, they can create love nymphs from them. They must be careful when doing this for when the romance dies, so does the nymph.They often create nymphs from married couples who they know will not get divorced.
Second Generation Love NymphsEdit
- Second generation love nymphs are less powerful than the first generation
- Second generation are not able to create love nymphs
- Their emotions are strongly connected to that of the couple that's love created them, if the couple fights, the love nymph's mood becomes sour